- Authors: Ron Cordes, Gary LaFontaine and Stan Bradshaw
- Plastic “wipe-clean” pages bound with ring-binding; 14 double-sided pages; measures 3.5″ x 4.5″
- Pocket Guides Publishing; copyright 2017
- The emphasis is on common sense (an all too uncommon commodity) and preparedness
- Subjects covered are clothes, navigation, if you become lost, emergency signals, shelter, fire, food, water, lightening
- Also covers avalanche, hypothermia and driving emergencies
Pocket Guide to Outdoor Survival
Compact folding guide to edible and medicinal wild plants.