About the Book
The original Paladin Book of Dangerously Fun Stuff hit a nerve with thrill seekers and information junkies everywhere. Now, we’ve dug even deeper into the Paladin archives and commissioned more new articles for a second volume of action arcana, handy how-to, taboo topics, comical capers, and just plain weird stuff that we’re sure will delight all you guys who’ve never really grown up.
What’s on the menu this time? This action-packed sequel will teach you how to:
- survive an armed roadblock without getting shot
- live high on the hog without a job
- buy and sell precious metals without getting screwed
- keep a military coup covert . . . or improvise when it gets discovered
- defuse a barroom brawl (four strategies!)
- outwit your interrogator on the witness stand
- remember where you stashed your valuables in that place no one would ever think to look but now even you forgot
- identify five deadly firearm training traps
All this and much more on gangs, guns, drugs, bears, propaganda! Driving drunk, picking locks, hitchhiking intelligently, snatching prisoners! Crooked cards, mantraps, gunpowder, even tractors!
The dozens of authors represented here are not only the top researchers, practitioners, and writers in their fields, they are also largely the cognoscenti to whom the “authorities” and “experts” go for advice. And they deal with topics you will not find covered anywhere else.
Live dangerously. Live free. And have fun.
About the Author
Written by various authors including Max Edison, Marc “Animal” MacYoung, James Ballou, George Hayduke, Ragnar Benson, Jeff Cooper, Paul Kirchner , and more.
- Softcover 5.5″ x 8.5″ format
- 182 pages
- with photos